Who we are
Welcome to https://www.Vockets.com. Your trust is very important to us. We care about protecting the personal information you supply us with or that we collect from you through this website and our social media pages we control. This policy explains what personal information we may collect from you when you visit our site or use our mobile applications, how we use this information, and the choices you have regarding our use of this information. Below are the procedures we have designed to handle your personal information in a safe, secure, and responsible way. If you are concerned in any way with this policy, please do not provide us with your personal information or interact with this website.
What Information We Collect
The following is information that we may collect from you when you visit and interact with out website:
- Personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. Personal information is information about you that specifically identifies you or, when combined with other information we have, can be used to identify you. It includes but is not limited to your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, personal shopping preferences, purchase and ordering history, gender, demographic information, and payment card information. We also collect non-identifying information in the form of cookies or data about the device you use to access, us, or interact with out Site.
- The type of personal information we collect from you will depend on the specific pages you access on our Site. Typically, you can browse our Site and learn about our products without providing any personal information. However, we may ask you to provide certain personal information at various times on the Site. If you choose not to provide us with the requested personal information, you may not be able to access all of the Site or participate in all of its features. Examples of personal information we may collect from you:
- Register, subscribe, or create an account with Vockets
- Purchase products from Vockets.com
- Open or respond to our email or mobile messaging offers
- Participate in survey, questionnaires, contests, or special offers online
- Contact customer service or otherwise make use of our customer support tools
- Connect, link or “share” our Site via social networking sites
- Post comments in public area of our Site
- Provide Product review
- Sign up for product notifications
How We Use the Information We Collect
- Process online purchase orders and keep you informed of the status of your orders
- Respond to or follow-up on your comments, reviews, inquiries and other requests
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site, our services and our products
- Establish an online Vockets account for you
- Provide you with information concerning products you have purchased
- Identify your preferences so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that you may be interested in
- Personalize your online shopping experience wit content and offers tailored to your interests
- Include you in online survey, contests, or special promotions
- Publish your reviews, comments, photos, videos and other content you have posted to one of our interactive or user-generated features
- Send you Vockets product offerings by mail or electronically
- Improve our Site, merchandise selections, customer service, and your overall shopping experience with us
- Social Media – certain social media may be available through our Site. For example, some social networking services allow you to share products from our Site via your social networking profile. If you choose to make use of third party social media services (such as Facebook or Instagram) we may receive personal information about you, through those services. We encourage you to visit those third party social networking services’ privacy policies and review your privacy settings directly.
California Privacy Rights
- Under California Civil Code section 1798.83, California residents who have any established business relationship wit us are entitled to ask us for a notice describing the types of personal customer information we have shared wit third parties for those parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. That notice will identify the categories of information shared wit third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. If you are a California resident this can be provided to you by writing to us at our corporate address in Morrisville, North Carolina
Security of Your Personal Information
- We are committed to protecting your personal information. We have implemented appropriate, industry-standard physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to maintain the security and integrity of your personal information. Additionally, as part of our ongoing commitment to ensure that your shopping experience on our Site is protected, Vockets will prosecute all unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent of the law.
- However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your personal information is absolutely secure. If you have any questions about the security of our Site, you can contact us at: contactus@Vockets.com
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
- If you are a registered user, you can access your account at any time to update your information, including your password, email address, mailing address, billing information.
- Protecting children’s privacy is very important to us. Our Site is a general audience Site. We do not target to anyone under the age of 13. Our online sweepstakes are restricted to entrants who are at least 18 years old.
- Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children’s online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children’s access to the web. If you are a parent or a guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us please contact us at contactus@Vockets.com or at Vockets2019@gmail.com. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit its use.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
- We would be happy to answer any of your questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at contactus@Vocket.com.